Location: Omaha, NE Employment Status:
Part Time (15 hours per week)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Available for Overtime
Salary: $12.00 - $23.00
Summary of Position The Customer Success Associate (CSA) engages in business-development calls for internal and external business-development campaigns. In addition to phone activity, the CSA engages potential clients of Outlook Business Solutions (OBS) via email, chat, and social-media channels. The CSA makes and takes business-development calls for internal and external campaigns and answers inquiries from callers who are interested in purchasing products and services from OBS, or one of its clients. The primary goal is to capture pertinent information to obtain new clients and maintain and build loyalty with current clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Makes and answers telephone calls to/from existing clients, and potential new clients.
2. Gathers intelligence to determine type of product or service required and other special needs.
3. Enters information into appropriate database to set appointments or follow-up calls as requested by the caller/client.
4. Obtains demographic, personal, and financial information (if required), based on call campaign.
5. Quotes prices for products or services offered and provides caller with all pertinent information.
6. Exhibits necessary sales and customer-service skills.
7. Has working knowledge of the products and services offered and must be able to explain them to inquiring callers/clients.
1. Work requires the ability to gather and interpret data in situations where the information is not overly difficult or complex.
2. Work requires excellent verbal communication skills.
3. Client Services Support Representative must enjoy working in a large group environment.
4. Work is performed according to existing policies and procedures however the representative must be able to set priorities, organize work, and enjoy occasional problem solving.
5. Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
1. High school diploma or G.E.D. required, Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred.
2. Minimum three years of call center/customer service experience required.
3. Ability to gather and interpret data in situations where the information is not overly difficult or complex.
4. Perform work in accordance with existing policies and procedures; however, must also be able to set priorities, organize work, and enjoy occasional problem-solving.
5. Perform basic computer keyboard functions, and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
6. If visually impaired, must demonstrate proficiency with adaptive technology